18 Degrees (formerly Berkshire Children and Families) is committed to a policy of nondiscrimination, equal opportunity, and cultural diversity. People of color, LGBTQ+ individuals, and multi-cultural/multi-lingual candidates are strongly encouraged to apply.
Full – Time Opportunities
Case Manager Full-time– Community Youth Program
Service & Data Coordinator – Pittsfield, MA
Site Coordinator for Year-Round School-Age Program
Educational Coordinator – Pittsfield, MA
CHILD CARE ASSISTANTS (Full time)
Outreach Case Worker for Safe & Successful Youth Initiative (SSYI) – Pittsfield, MA
- Ability to meet individuals where they are and think on your feet in high stakes situations
- Work with youth referred by local police liaison to identify, engage, and enroll young people in support services provided by 18 Degrees or other Community Based Providers.
- Have experience with the criminal justice system and a passion for assisting young people to redirect their lives through education, behavioral health and employment services.
- Knowledge & understanding of the systemic, socio-economic, educational & other challenges our youth confront including knowledge of gang culture.
- Keep strong ties to the community, and the ability to create new relationships with program participants and community partners with ease.
- Be a team player, self-motivated, flexible, trustful, and a results-oriented person committed to making a difference with youth and in their community.
EEC Certified Infant/Toddler/Preschool/School-Age Teachers (Lead Teachers included!)
Childcare Workers, Substitute Teachers, and Greeters – FT & PT - Flexible hours
Part – Time Opportunities