18 Degrees has helped families come together for over 100 years. We have the experience and compassion to help you through this process right from the beginning.
We welcome all kinds of families – regardless of gender, race, age, religion, marital status, ethnic background, sexual orientation, expression, or identity. We also work with existing family members who are caring for another family member’s child, like grandparents, aunts, or uncles.
We will guide you through the process and provide extensive training and support. We want you to be confident in your decision to grow your family.
18 Degrees will provide:
- 30 hours of pre-service training
- Pre-placement visits to your home by the child and staff
- Weekly visits by our social worker
- 24-hour emergency on-call staff
- Monthly training and support groups
- Clinical services by licensed professionals
Have a conversation about whether foster care or adoption is right for you and your family.
For more information about growing your family, please Contact Us