All are welcome at The Family Resource Center (FRC)!
The 18 Degrees Family Resource Center offers a wide variety of programs, support groups, and events to meet the needs of our community members. If we can’t provide you with the resources you need will help you connect with others in the community who can. All of our services are free and available no matter if you have insurance or your immigration status. We usually will provide transportation, child care, and snacks.
The Family Resource Center works with youth, families, and the community to:
- Help with school challenges
- Provide parenting support
- Create opportunities for new experiences and learning
- Connect families and children to community resources
- Offer fun activities for all ages
- Provide a safe space for LGBTQIA+ youth and families
- Specialized services are available for youth who are having difficulties at home or school or who have been sexually exploited. Under the law, these children are sometimes designated as Children Requiring Assistance. The FRC works with youth, family, schools, courts and others to create a family-centered plan with services and activities to help.
Family Resource Center Hours
Monday 9 AM – 7 PM
Tuesday 9 AM – 5 PM
Wednesday 9 AM – 7 PM
Thursday 9 AM – 7 PM
Friday 9 AM – 3 PM
Saturday (first and Third of the month) 9:30 AM – 12:30 PM
Want to attend an event?
Download the Monthly Calendar PDF
For more information, please Contact Us