All are welcome at the The Family Resource Center (FRC)!
We help you find the help you need and want. We provide a variety of groups like Live Out Loud (LOL), Positivas Conexiones, parenting classes, and community events. If we can’t provide you with the resources you need will help you connect with others in the community who can. All of our services are free and available no matter if you have insurance or your immigration status. We usually will provide transportation, child care, and snacks.
The Family Resource Center works with youth, families and the community to:
- Help with school challenges
- Provide parenting support
- Create opportunities for new experiences and learning
- Connect families and children to community resources
- Offer fun activities for all ages
- Specialized services are available for youth who are having difficulties at home or school or who have been sexually exploited. Under the law, these children are sometimes designated as Children Requiring Assistance. The FRC works with youth, family, schools, courts and others to create a family-centered plan with services and activities to help.