Full-Time, weekdays, with a half-day Saturday once a month. Otherwise, no weekends, nights or holidays! This position is employed by the Brien Center, but housed in 18 Degrees’ Family Resource Center located at 480 West St. in Pittsfield, MA.
Program Supervision under the direction of Family Resource Program Manager, and direct clinical services to Family Resource Centers (FRC) including Comprehensive Mental Health Assessments, including the Child Adolescent Needs and Strengths (CANS) assessment; short term treatment. Provide clinical supervision to Family Partner(s), supervision of FRC clinician (if applicable), and Care Planning to Youth and Families of the Family Resource Centers (FRC).
- Current licensure and 5 years experience as a licensed Clinician required
- CANS certification is required within first week of employment
- Experience working with Children and their Families in a clinical setting
- Diagnostic and treatment knowledge and skill
- Knowledge of services and human service agencies in Berkshire County
- Extensive knowledge of the dynamics of mental health/substance abuse treatment,
intervention and education
- Experience in providing individual and group mental health/substance abuse and family
- Knowledge of community resources
- Ability to work on interdisciplinary team